The Best patient transfer board of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for patient transfer board but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 patient transfer board in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL: For caregivers to easily and safely transfer patients allowing them to move with independence while protecting caregivers from injury
- EASY, SAFE AND SECURE TRANSFERS to assist a move between a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode or other sitting position
- CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip. Each handle has been rounded, sanded and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD: Ensures easy friction free transfers. Each durable board has been designed with tapered ends. These strong wooden boards are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to help prevent cracks, chips or snagged clothing
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Made of Scotch Pine. Overall dimensions are 30 x 8 x 1. Weight capacity: 440 pounds. FSA eligible
- Ideal for transferring supine patients.
- Anti-static material will prevent build up of static charge.
- Designed for use by two assistants.
- 3/16" thick x 22" W x 72" H
- FUNCTION: Transfer board provides safe, convenient, high-quality and humanized location transfer service for patients with mobility disabilities by connecting two locations, so as to realize safe and rapid transfer from bed, wheelchair, stool, and other locations. Minimize the stress or injury of users and caregivers
- SIZE: Our transfer board is made of hardwood, 30in long, 0.75in wide, and 1in thick. With a beautiful and durable appearance, it can provide super load capacity, crushing resistance, fracture resistance, and high safety. And its weight is moderate, only 3.7 pounds, easy to use at home and out
- CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip. Each handle has been rounded, sanded, and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD: Ensures easy friction-free transfers. Each durable board has been designed with tapered ends. These strong wooden boards are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to help prevent cracks, chips, or snagged clothing
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our transfer board is made with durability and safety in mind. To make sure you’re happy with your purchase, we offer a 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you can order without worry
- SAFE AND EASY TRANSFERS: Aiding in the transfer between a bed, chair, wheelchair and more, the wooden transfer board allows individuals to move with greater independence and protects caregivers from injury. A durable, smooth finish allows individuals to more easily slide to their destination with minimal friction. The compact transfer board is lightweight and portable for use at home and on the go.
- DUAL CUTOUT HANDLES: Providing greater leverage, the wooden transfer board features two cutaway handholds for a secure grip while moving across the board. Each handle is rounded and sealed for a smooth finish to protect hands and clothing.
- TAPERED ENDS WITH ROUNDED CORNERS: Gently tapered to provide easier transfers, the lightweight transfer board is 29” long for greater flexibility in positioning. Each corner is rounded to increase patient comfort during transfers and eliminate scratches and snags on furniture or upholstery.
- DURABLE SEALED WOOD: Supporting up to 440 pounds, the tapered transfer board is made from a strong wood that is sealed and coated to prevent cracks and chips. The smooth finish eliminates snagged clothing, allowing patients and loved ones to easily slide across the surface.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- transfer weight up to 400lbs
- recommended for vehicle transfers
- Made of exceptionally strong plastic, each uniquely shaped board has a safe, comfortable disc that supports the user’s weight as it glides on the board’s track during transfer
- Each disc rotates 360° to allow for easy placement and ease of transfer from wheelchair to bed, chair, or other surface
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- 32" long x 10" wide
- NEW & IMPROVED thicker board made from polyethylene plastic
- Ideal for bed, car, wheelchair, and toileting transfers
- Arched shape follows natural transfer motion making transfers between surfaces easier
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Reduce the risk of caregiver back injuries
- Flexible design for safe patient transfer
- Constructed of durable, static-free high-density polyethylene for years of repeated use
- Only 3/16-inch thick; lightweight and easy to store and transport
- Radiolucent; These are not weight rated, meant to slide patient, not lift patient
- Polyester Fabric makes it durable and reuse,reinforced stitching at handles,4 handles help distribute the patients weight evenly over, ease positioning and transfer safety.
- Lightweight transfer belt withstand the weight is 220 lb; Extra fixed band to tighten the waist and thigh to hold the patient safe.
- Simple and easy to use transfer pad for transferring patient from the wheelchair to the bed, car, or another chair.
- Transport board belt for Medical Transport,Healthcare Bed Transferring,Daily Living and Home Care Mobility Devices, Fit Wheelchair Users, Elderly, Bariatric Patient, Disabled, Handicap.
- NOTE: Two or three caregivers are needed to move the patient, only one caregiver can not move the patient.
- Patient transfers between bed and wheelchair
- Patient transfers between wheelchair and car
- Patient transfers between wheelchair and toilet
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
- Not to be used as a lifting device
How Do You Buy The Best patient transfer board of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great patient transfer board? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching patient transfer board, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest patient transfer board available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for patient transfer board that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an patient transfer board?
- What benefits are there with buying an patient transfer board?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective patient transfer board?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any patient transfer board, much less the best one?
- Which patient transfer board are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about patient transfer board?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding patient transfer board, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for patient transfer board, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible patient transfer board. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an patient transfer board buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available patient transfer board currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of patient transfer board has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an patient transfer board?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your patient transfer board.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade patient transfer board objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their patient transfer board.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an patient transfer board, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an patient transfer board is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining patient transfer board information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding patient transfer board is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.