The Best light spectrum meter of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for light spectrum meter but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 light spectrum meter in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
- ☀【HIGH ACCURACY】+/- 4% of readings for 10000 Lux, 1000 FC; +/- 5% of readings +/- 10 digits for 400000 Lux, 40000FC
- ☀【0.4 SECOND RESPONSE】2~3 times sampling per second, Instantly to measure out how much luminosity intensity you’re getting, No more guessing
- ☀【WIDE MEASURE RANGE】 This light meter can measure luminance at 0.01~400,000 Lumens, (0.01~40,000 Foot Candles), Which is much wider than the others. Resolution 0.01
- ☀【EASY TO USE】The light sensor can be rotated 270º, so you don’t need to turn around the light meter to measure luminosity intensity from different angles. Just rotate the sensor, and you can still read the illuminance at front
- ☀【MEMORIZE THE LIGHT READINGS】This Lux Meter can help you record 33 sets of readings,Temp Testing, The RELATIVE measuring mode will show you the difference between current / recorded data. Ideal lux meter to measure light intensity for LED grow lights,garden, plants, school, office, state, LED lights, indoor and outdoor
- THE ENNOLOGIC LIGHT METER eL200K measures illuminance, the amount of light incident on a surface per unit area. Illuminance is measured in lux or foot candle, and the eL200K displays both. It is a great tool for measuring light levels in offices, labs, warehouses, classrooms, and homes. Useful for checking desk and work surface lighting, and to compare light levels in different environments. Indispensable when establishing safe or minimum levels of illumination in a work or living environment.
- WORKING ON THE LIGHTING IN YOUR HOME? It can be very difficult to objectively assess light levels with the naked eye - use this meter to get an accurate reading of the actual light levels every time. Compare different lamp types and wattages. Check the light level when installing accent lighting. Or maybe you're replacing incandescent light bulbs with LED light bulbs? Use the ennoLogic lux meter to compare brightness before and after.
- DO MY PLANTS GET ENOUGH LIGHT? The quickest way to find out is with a portable luxmeter like this one. Whether it's for your beloved orchids, indoor herb garden, hydroponics setup, plant nursery or greenhouse, the eL200K makes checking light levels easy. Maybe you're using LEC grow lights and are wondering how much light actually gets to the plants? This tool will give you the answer.
- MANY OTHER USES: Find out how many lux of light the light box you use for bright light therapy puts out. Or maybe you need it for a science fair project. IMPORTANT NOTE: The ennoLogic lightmeter is NOT for photography. This device does NOT allow you determine the proper exposure for a photo. Its purpose is to show you light INTENSITY in lux or foot candles at any given spot.
- RELIABLE AND ROBUST LIGHT METER: Measurement range 0-200,000 lux. Lux and Foot-Candle units. MAX, MIN, and AVERAGE reading display and ANALOG BAR GRAPH DISPLAY. HOLD function. Analog outputs (DC and AC). Large 1.5"" LCD display with BACKLIGHT, easy to read even from a distance. Tripod mount (tripod not included). External power option. Auto power off with override option. Comes with carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
- ✮[Control the humidity in the soil] Humidity detection is suitable for your plants and is an ideal tool for testing plant soil conditions (humidity). Double needle detection technology strongly improves the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture.
- ✮[Led plant growth light can help plants grow better] The plant growth light is designed with high-efficiency SMD 2835 Led lamp beads, which is specially designed for the high-spectral requirements of the flowering period. This revolutionary design makes plants grow better, thereby significantly improving plant yield and quality.
- ✮[Soil moisture detection screen help] The display will highlight the soil moisture data, which is especially important for some fragile plants that are very sensitive to overwatering or underwatering.
- ✮[Time-saving switch setting saves worry, time and power] Set once, automatically switch every day, power consumption is only half of similar products, low calorific value, quiet running process, low calorific value and high efficiency.
- ✮[Powerful clamping adjustable gooseneck] has a strong clamping force and can be clamped stably in any place. There is a flexible gooseneck between the fixture and the lamp, which can accurately move the lamp to the desired position. With these functions, you can use it anywhere in the room, such as bedroom, living room, study, private garden.
- ✅【Excellent Function your light digital meter equip】Measure range from 1 to 300,000Lux,accuracy≤10,000Lux: ±4%rdg±0.5%f.s,≥10,000Lux:±5%+10digits(Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp at color temperature 2856K)
- ✅【Upgrade Accuracy】±4%rdg ±0.5%f.s (less 10,000 Lux;1,000 FC) / ±5%rdg ±10dgt (over 10,000 Lux;1,000FC) ;Resolution:0.1Lux / 0.01Fc ; 0.1 - 300,000Lux/1 - 30,000FC;Measurement speed: 2 times / second.
- ✅【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room;The light meter sensor can rotate 270 degrees, So you don't need to move the light meter,just need to rotate the degrees to measure the lights that you need.
- ✅【Multifunction And Easy To Operate】Rapid Response, Auto Zeroing, Data Hold & Peak-Data hold switches, Low power consumption, MAX/MIN Hold,Relative Value,℃/℉ Switch,with LCD backlit
- ✅【2 Years Warranty】AOPUTTRIVER provide 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support.If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us!
- The MQ-500 is used to measure incoming PPFD measurements in outdoor environments, greenhouses, growth chambers, and aquariums.
- Full spectrum quantum sensor with a spectral range of 389 to 692 nm ± 5 nm
- Optional accessories pictured include the AM-310 Telescoping Extension Wand for reaching further into plant canopy (super useful) and the Apogee AC-100 USB Data Cable to connect and download to PC.
- Accurate, Stable Measurements Long-term non-stability determined from multiple replicate quantum sensors in accelerated aging tests and field conditions is less than 2 % per year.
- Rugged, lightweight and portable with a four year manufacturers warranty.
- 💫【Professional LED Light Meter】HP-881D come with wide measure range 0.1 - 400,000Lux/1 - 40,000FC,So whether you're a photographer, a designer, or a plant lovers,this light meter will meet all your needs.
- ✨【High Accuracy】±4%rdg ±0.5%f.s (less 10,000 Lux;1,000 FC) / ±5%rdg ±10dgt (over 10,000 Lux;1,000FC) ;Resolution:0.1Lux / 0.01Fc ; 0.1 - 400,000Lux/1 - 40,000FC;Measurement speed: 2 times / second.
- 💫【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room;The light meter sensor can rotate 270 degrees, So you don't need to move the light meter,just need to rotate the degrees to measure the lights that you need.
- ✨【Multifunction And Easy To Use】Rapid response, Auto Zeroing, Data HoldPeak-Data hold switches, Low power consumption, MAX/MIN Hold,Relative Value,℃/℉ Switch,with LCD backlit
- 💫【After-sales Guarantee】HOLDPEAK come with 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support.If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us!
- By microphone pickup (Sound Control). Aluminum alloy integrated molding housing.
- Mono 32 segment widening lights to ensure adequate dynamic range and fine enough. Exclusive custom widening lights strip. (There are no similar lights in the market).
- The rising speed and the falling speed of the light bar, the holding time and the falling speed of the peak can be adjusted separately.
- Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted 30 levels. The reaction speed of AGC can be adjusted 30 levels.
- Super wide range of AGC adaptive algorithm to ensure the best effect. Single button operation
- 2 Years warranty. 5 inches LCD read data directly, Lightweight and convenience, also have software to output colorful gragh. Output in csv, jpg, pdf, ohs format.
- With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, integrating time 50us-10s, really fast!
- Long focal length optical system, 2 nm optical resolution of Spectrometer; High performance linear CCD sensor 3648 points with CNC processing technology of aluminum alloy shell; wavelength from 380 to 780 nm
- Precise Measurement: Cct, cri, flicker freq(hz), flicker percent(%), flicker index, flicker curve...etc. Flicker Meter can test screen led light...etc. also can use as Lab Equipment. Handheld and Portable.
- Bring Anywhere: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring Light Spectrum Analyzer wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
- Whats included: The Apogee MQ-510 Meter and Sensor.
- Optional items which can be ordered: AC-100 Data Cable to download readings. AM-320 Salt Water Wand (included in our other bundled listing here on Amazon).
How Do You Buy The Best light spectrum meter of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great light spectrum meter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching light spectrum meter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest light spectrum meter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for light spectrum meter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an light spectrum meter?
- What benefits are there with buying an light spectrum meter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective light spectrum meter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any light spectrum meter, much less the best one?
- Which light spectrum meter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about light spectrum meter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding light spectrum meter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for light spectrum meter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible light spectrum meter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an light spectrum meter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available light spectrum meter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of light spectrum meter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an light spectrum meter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your light spectrum meter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade light spectrum meter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their light spectrum meter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an light spectrum meter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an light spectrum meter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining light spectrum meter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding light spectrum meter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.