The Best fiber optic nic of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for fiber optic nic but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 fiber optic nic in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Blazing FAST 10 Gaps speeds - capable of 10x the speeds of Gigabit Ethernet to complete all your networking and online tasks.
- Fiber optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology which carries high speed transmissions over a much greater distance than traditional copper cables.
- Built-in cooling - a stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink keeps the XG-C100F cool during high Performance tasks.
- Sfp+ cage - the SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic and Direct-Attach copper connections. Operating Temperature- 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF). Storage Temperature:-40 ° to 60 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
- Compatible with most Gigabit SFP modules
- Supports Full/Half-duplex Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Includes low-profile/half-height installation bracket
- Compliant with IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding, IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, RFC 1157 SNMP v1
- Jumbo Frame Support
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | Link Aggregation | VLAN | Full profile | 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
- 40GbE QSFP+ NETWORK CARD: Converged network adapter provides high bandwidth to servers and workstations for demanding applications; includes virtualization (VT-c), SAN and iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 40 Gbps | Open QSFP+ Port, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710 Chip | MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | VT-c | VLAN | Full & low profile | 2 Yr Warr
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; Fiber LAN card compatible w/leading servers like Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use any MSA compliant QSFP+ module / direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 40GbE Network Interface Card works w/leading switch, router, & device brands like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: 40 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
- Ethernet Controlle: for Intel Ethernet Controller 82599EN
- PCI Express* 2.0 (5GT/s) , operable in X8 or greater slots
- IPMI pass-through via SMBus or NC-SI, iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T ; IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad
- Support Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2, Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit, DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8
- 10G SFP+: 10G SFP+ PCIe adapter provides one SFP+ slot for high speed 10 Gigabit fiber connectivity
- CONVERT A PCle 2.0 x4 SLOT: The SPF adapter converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit SFP+ slot.
- VLAN SUPPORT: IEEE 802.1Q tagged-based VLAN support
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The SFP+ adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems.
- JUMBO FRAME: The 10G SFP adapter sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 16 KB), for increased performance
- Designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 550m (1,800feet) using 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber, 220m(720 feet) using 62.5/125um Multi-Mode Fiber
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- 【True Cat7 Performance】Featuring full spec Cat7 speed with 600 MHz bandwidth, and 10 Gbps transfer speed that will satisfy all your network needs. Suitable for use in datacenters and large enterprise networks, supporting 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- 【Tested with Fluke Networks’ Versiv CableAnalyzer】Test report included in each package. Factors for the tests include near end cross talk, return loss, prorogation delay, skew delay, copper quality, fiber optic loss, OTDR, alien crosstalk and fiber end-face testing & inspection. *** Test report shows Cat6A as Fluke DSX-8000 does not provide Cat7 test standards, therefore Cat6A standards were used (both Cat6A and Cat7 are up to 10Gbps). The cable is indeed a Cat7 cable***
- 【Quality Build】Robust metal housing and individual twisted pair shielding keep your connections protected while preventing EMI/RFI crosstalk interference. Gold-plated connectors ensure reliable, fast connection. Made with EU standard low smoke and zero hazard materials. LINKUP Cat7 S/FTP 10G Plus Performance Certified cable meets the following specifications: CM 75 ℃ CMG 75℃ FT4 ETL. Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 & ISO/IEC 11801, UL, & LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Hazard).
- 【Highly Compatible】Common RJ45 Port allows you to connect a wide variety of devices. Great for use with: HDBaseT, NAS, VoIP, POE, POE+ (Power Over Ethernet Plus), PC/Mac, Routers, Cable Modems, Printers/Scanners, or entertainment systems like PlayStations, Xbox or for Audiophile Audio equipment.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support. ***Please see compatibility notes in description.
- Network adapter
- 10 Gigabit LAN
- 2 ports
- The complete solution for precision end-face fiber optic cable cleaning, contains tools and supplies everything needed to eliminate the #1 cause of fiber optic link failure: contamination
- Kit includes: QuickClean cleaner for 1.25 mm connectors, QuickClean cleaner for 2.5 mm connectors, QuickClean cleaner for MTP/MPO connectors, solvent pen, cleaning cube; and a soft case
- Supports all fiber connector types in datacenter and campus environments, with easy-to-use tools
- Solvent pen precisely dispenses specially formulated fiber optic cleaning solution and cards for convenient cleaning of fiber end-faces, cleaning cube with wipers cleans up to 500 end-faces
- Rugged carrying case stores and transports all fiber optic cleaning tools and supplies
How Do You Buy The Best fiber optic nic of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great fiber optic nic? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching fiber optic nic, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest fiber optic nic available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for fiber optic nic that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an fiber optic nic?
- What benefits are there with buying an fiber optic nic?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective fiber optic nic?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any fiber optic nic, much less the best one?
- Which fiber optic nic are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about fiber optic nic?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding fiber optic nic, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for fiber optic nic, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible fiber optic nic. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an fiber optic nic buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available fiber optic nic currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of fiber optic nic has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an fiber optic nic?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your fiber optic nic.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade fiber optic nic objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their fiber optic nic.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an fiber optic nic, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an fiber optic nic is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining fiber optic nic information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding fiber optic nic is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.