The Best desktop label printer of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for desktop label printer but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 desktop label printer in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels up to 51 labels per minute
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and Google contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter: Labels in a variety of sizes; Not compatible with Dymo stamps
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Stamps.com, Endicia Dazzle, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others. Limited support for Fedex Ship Manager. Technology long used by shipping couriers is now available to you at an affordable price. Prints at quality required by USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and other major couriers.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
- Easy connectivity: Print from virtually anywhere or share on a network
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK 2251; Cutter Life: Upto 300,000 (die cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)
- Create cost effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, Name badges, postage and more. Operating system compatibility Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.5 , Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008
- Ultra fast, upto 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Create and Print labels from your mobile device when connected to a Wireless network. Symbols for Windows (Clipart in editor) - 1,379
- Windows and Mac compatible. Mobile device compatibility: AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Label
- GREAT FOR PRINTING 4X6 LABELS – Save big money by using free UPS labels and inexpensive, readily available thermal labels with this easy to use thermal printer without the need for toner or ink
- AUTOMATIC LABEL IDENTIFICATION - Allows you to use the printer with any thermal direct labels from 20mm~110mm. Auto Suction function. Automatically identifies border lines, split lines, fade print and barcodes with black print
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED - Print wirelessly via Bluetooth.Compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and IOS. Bluetooth connectivity not available for MacOS. Just install the included drivers and you will be ready to go in less than a minute. Comes with label holder and USB drive with drivers for all OS operating systems
- LIGHTNING FAST PRINT SPEED – Prints sticker labels at 150mm per second. Advanced thermal direct technology makes this compact shipping label printer ink-free for simple, fast and hassle-free label printing for home or business.
- COST SAVING BUNDLE: For the price of 4 DYMO LW labels, you get a FREE LabelWriter 450 to print your labels
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The DYMO LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels – prints 4-line standard address labels at up to 51 labels per minute
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter Labels in a variety of sizes. This bundle includes a combination of 4 rolls of Shipping, File Folder, Address, and Multi-Purpose Labels
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK-2251
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, Name badges, postage and more.
- Super-fast, printing up to 93 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- Prints Brother DK pre-sized, easy-peel labels and continuous-length paper and film tapes. Auto cutter enables banners and signs up to 3 feet Long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Automatic Label Identification: Insert the label, printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. The first label is not wasted. High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.49" to 4.1" wide, maximum print length 11.81" (300mm). Ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more.
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s: Direct thermal label printer engineered for high volume shippers, print up to 4" width, our label printer can work continuously for more than 12 hours printing 4"x6" shipping labels, at a rapid 6 in/sec print speed.
- Compatible with Windows System: You can create customized labels direcCompatible with Windows System: It installs and works like a regular printer that can create customized labels directly from any application.
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label: Label Printer works with any thermal direct label including free UPS labels. Save hundreds of dollars on label costs. Print without buying any ink, toners or ribbons.
- Compatible with Most of Couriers: Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Amazon, Shippo, Paypal, UPS WorldShip, ShippingEasy, Shopify, Etsy, eBay. Technology long used by shipping couriers themselves is now available at your fingertips at an affordable price.
- No paper jam and stuck, no ink/TTR ribbon requirement; Premium print head, high resolution and long lifetime use.
- Unbeatable Fast Printing Speed & Stable
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) .Not compatible With MAC
- Multifunctional Printing; including Barcode
- Wide Format, the printer accommodates labels up to 108mm(4.25" inches) wide, including 4" x 6" shipping labels, bulk mailing labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, FBA labels and more.
- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Ethernet and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 2.25 in
- Direct thermal technology: Requires the use of direct thermal media, no thermal ribbon required to print
- Compact design: Dependable printing designed for space-constrained areas it can tuck into your tightest work spaces and print high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Media handling: Compatible with field installable add ons (cutter, peeler, connectivity port adapters), max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Link-OS: Simplified remote management tool to deploy large fleets of printers across multiple locations to maintain, secure and troubleshoot printers from anywhere, anytime
- EASY TO USE: Connects via USB, serial, or parallel port and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- NO INK OR TONER: Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the GK420t can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Prints 5 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- MAC AND PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
How Do You Buy The Best desktop label printer of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great desktop label printer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching desktop label printer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest desktop label printer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for desktop label printer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an desktop label printer?
- What benefits are there with buying an desktop label printer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective desktop label printer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any desktop label printer, much less the best one?
- Which desktop label printer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about desktop label printer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding desktop label printer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for desktop label printer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible desktop label printer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an desktop label printer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available desktop label printer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of desktop label printer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an desktop label printer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your desktop label printer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade desktop label printer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their desktop label printer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an desktop label printer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an desktop label printer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining desktop label printer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding desktop label printer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.