The Best Best Ski Helmet Audio of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Best Ski Helmet Audio but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Best Ski Helmet Audio in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND - Shred the slopes listening to your favorite tunes in high definition sound with the Alta Bluetooth Audio system. Using 40mm Drivers and a premium Bluetooth 5.0 wireless chip set, the Alta wireless Bluetooth speakers deliver balanced dynamic sound with deep bass at any volume level.
- CRISP HANDS FREE CALLING - No more digging for you phone or taking off your helmet to make a call. Simply press the right button twice to activate Siri or Google Voice to make a call or change your playlist using the built in microphone.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE - Works with most audio ready helmet brands including Wildhorn (Checkout out our Drift helmet!), Smith, Poc, K2, Giro, Bolle, Anon, Burton and others. At 2.2 inches high, 1.8 in wide and .5 in thick the Altas easily drop into the ear pads and run across the backside of our Drift helmet for comfort and easy use.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - Designed in Utah by skiers and snowboarders that wanted a hassle free premium audio experience. You will never have to remove your phone from whichever coat pocket it's hiding in again. The Alta features 3 over-sized buttons (one on the Right and two on the left) so you can easily control almost every function of your phone without removing your helmet or gloves. Control the volume, change tracks, activate Siri or Google Voice, make calls, pause music and more.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION WITH ALL DAY PLAYTIME - The Alta is sweat resistant and has been tested in extreme cold, 24 degrees Fahrenheit (-4 degrees Celsius). With 10 hours of playtime you can shred the gnar all day and never run out of juice for your tunes.
- Bluetooth 4.0 chipset
- NEW battery gauge
- Patented glove and mitten-friendly button controls
- Rechargeable battery that lasts for 10 hours
- EARMUFFS NOT INCLUDED, ONLY CHIPSET.
- PROPRIETARY HDR AUDIO TECH: Unigear Bombing Wireless Ski Helmet Speakers make your music sound like the performer is right there beside you. Our HDR audio tech and 40mm high-efficiency drivers combine to deliver a premium acoustic experience. The stirring HDR tech automatically optimizes the lows and highs so music is always sound flawless at any listening level.
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY BUTTON SYSTEM: 3 simple button press combinations was designed to be easy-to-use even when you're wearing gloves, allow you to control every feature without ever removing your device from your pocket, easy to adjust volume, change, play or pause tracks or take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone. KEEP TALKING, KEEP MOVING!
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 / 32 FT. WIRELESS RANGE: A wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Chips offer you complete freedom of movement within a 32 ft wireless range. Once it's connected, is connected.
- UNIVERSAL HELMET COMPATIBILITY: Make sure your helmet is audio compatible, the speakers will effortlessly fit into your helmet slot. Compatible with the following helmets with audio insert slots: Bern, Giro, Smith, Anon, Pro-TEC, Bolle and more. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, it can play for 10 hours on a full charge, enough to speed you down a mountain all day.
- 365 DAYS 100% SATISFACTION: Unigear Bombing Wireless Audio Chips are designed to resist sweat and weather, they are rated IPX-4 sweat and water resistant, and thet work perfectly fine at the lowest temperature of -10°C/14°F. The unbreakable structure will minimize the damage from any activities, they built to last. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Unigear customer service and we will contact you within 24hrs.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. Ski helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. Fully complies with USA ASTM F-2040 safety standards for helmets used in winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports etc.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. Instead of the ‘old school’ way of bolting or gluing a shell to the inner foam protection layer, this helmet fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner, it makes helmets lighter, more durable and better ventilated.
- VENTILATION & AUDIO COMPATIBLE. Ventilation system is designed to promote airflow, not only through the entire space of the helmet but also to the goggles. Earpad is designed with an audio storage slot, comparable with all aftermarket helmet audio systems.
- SNUG FIT & COMFORTABLE. Size adjustment dial gives you a snug fit always, no matter what your head shape is. Premium design removable padding not only comfortable but also supportive, it will still be comfortable after hours wear on.
- BUILT-TO-LAST & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Quality control is implemented with the HIGHEST standard. If you are not entirely satisfied, we will offer you a full refund, without questions asked.
- Innovative Hybrid Shell Construction & complies with ASTM F2040 safety standards. Helmet shell is a combination of a PC shell and a hard ABS plastic shell. Hard ABS shell placed in key and high impact areas provides extra safety. PC shell reduces weight without sacrificing safety thanks to the premium quality EPS foam.
- Dual Regulator Climate Control. Dual Regulator ventilation system allows you to adjust the front and rear vents independently. Close the front vents and open the rear vents will evacuate excess heat without freezing your head. Open both front vents and rear vents will maximize the ventilation and help you quickly maintain a comfortable temperature without overheating or fogging up your goggles.
- Size Adjustable & Comfortable. Turning the glove-friendly dial, you’ll get a snug fit no matter what your head shape is. Removable liner and ear pads allow you to customize the degree of warmth you need, you can remove the ear pads and use the helmet in seasons other than winter.
- Magnetic Buckle & Audio Compatible. Helmet equipped with a revolutionary FIDLOCK patented Magnetic Buckle, which has an automatic closing mechanism, can be easily opened and closed with one hand even with your gloves on. Ear pads are designed with an audio storage slot, compatible with most after-sales helmet audio systems, making your journey no longer boring!
- Our Guarantees. BUILT-TO-LAST & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Quality control is implemented with the HIGHEST standard. If you are not entirely satisfied, we will offer you a full refund, without questions asked.
- Clean Sound, Clear Highs, Bag Bass - OM BT01 is a wired chips equipped with optimally tuned 40mm drivers and CSR chip Bluetooth 5.0 for euphonious resonation with encrypted strong and stable connection ensuring an wonderful shredding journey on the slope.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Friendly Control - Three glove friendly buttons controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone.
- A Pair of Chips Understand Skier/Snowboarder - Built-in microphone allows you to get to jamming without missing anytime from the pow to answer missed calls when shredding & riding. Headphone can be charged directly without pulling off from helmet.
- Universal Helmet Compatibility - Minimal designed headset with 12.2 inch cord fits most audio ready ski/snowboard helmets including Giro, Smith, Burton, K2, POC, Anon and even motorcycle helmets.
- Rugged Design for All Conditions - OM BT01 wireless headphone made of IP45 sweat-resistance material and tested working perfectly at -20°C/-4°F. Up to 15 hrs play time & 500 hrs standby time.
- 40mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless Audio for any Audio compatible helmet HELMET COMPATIBILITY The CHIPS 2 0 are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers (and possibly more) as long as they have slots for audio drop-ins Bern Giro Smith K2 Anon Pro-Tec Technology Wireless
- Two-button glove-friendly controls adjust volume change tracks play pause take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone Bluetooth version is 4 0 Bluetooth profiles are a2dp arc and operating distance is 32 feet
- 10 hours of playtime on a single charge So you can ride all day listening to smooth Jazz without concern Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sweat-resistant and fully functional in extreme cold weather (-20 degree/-4 Degree)
- Included components: USB charging cable, backup audio line- in cable w/controls, carry pouch, and instruction manual.
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST - Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO - Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD - Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put...cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND - Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 40mm drivers for clear Bluetooth wireless Audio + walkie-talkie for any Audio compatible helmet; HELMET COMPATIBILITY:The CHIPS 2.0 are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers (and possibly more), as long as they have slots for audio drop-ins: Bern, Giro, Smith, K2, Anon, Pro-Tec, Bolle.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Dot walkie-talkie app provides push-to-talk communication with your Crew with limitless range
- Two-button glove-friendly controls adjust volume, change tracks, play, pause, take calls and use Siri (voice control) through the built-in microphone
- 10 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can ride all day listening to smooth Jazz without Concern
- Classic skate-style ski and snowboard helmet for kids, youth, and adults features a built-in headphones and included 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) audio cable
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN 1077 certified helmet with an ABS shell and EPS liner ideal for skiing and snowboarding
- Includes adjustable Fit Dial system, a padded chin strap, plush Halo liner with a neck curtain, goggle clip, and 10 external vents with mesh covers
- Available in three sizes: XS/S fits 20.5 – 21.5 in (52 – 55 cm), S/M fits 21.5 – 23 in (55 – 58 cm), L/XL fits 23 – 24 in (58 – 61 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string; manufacturer’s 180-day limited warranty
How Do You Buy The Best Best Ski Helmet Audio of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Best Ski Helmet Audio? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Best Ski Helmet Audio, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Best Ski Helmet Audio available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Best Ski Helmet Audio that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Best Ski Helmet Audio?
- What benefits are there with buying an Best Ski Helmet Audio?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Best Ski Helmet Audio?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Best Ski Helmet Audio, much less the best one?
- Which Best Ski Helmet Audio are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Best Ski Helmet Audio?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Best Ski Helmet Audio, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Best Ski Helmet Audio, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Best Ski Helmet Audio. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Best Ski Helmet Audio buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Best Ski Helmet Audio currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Best Ski Helmet Audio has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Best Ski Helmet Audio?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Best Ski Helmet Audio.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Best Ski Helmet Audio objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Best Ski Helmet Audio.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Best Ski Helmet Audio, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Best Ski Helmet Audio is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Best Ski Helmet Audio information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Best Ski Helmet Audio is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.